Forge Therapeutics

We are developing a novel antibiotic to treat infections caused by drug resistant Gram-negative bacteria where treatments no longer exist. The target, LpxC, has been worked on by large pharma for decades but failed due to limitations with their metal binding chemistry. Pharma has optimized 90% of the chemistry and we have solved the remaining 10%.

by